Sunday 1 April 2012

Filling time

Okay, so I know it's been a while since I last posted.


I can't even lie and say there's been a lot going on... Uni has finished for Easter, and most of my time has been spent in the sun with my friends. Looks like that'll be my only break though - I'm cracking down on my assignments, and it's tough. 


Right now, I'm sat in my kitchen in student halls, armed with only my laptop, some library books and my lecture notes. I'm in for a long night, and then filming tomorrow.


On the plus side, at least I have my flatmate, Dawn. It feels like we've become a lot closer recently, and we've even made plans to go on holiday next Easter (to the Caribbean, no less!) - not sure how likely it is to happen, but it's nice making the plans!


All that's left for me to do now is actually get to work - I've been sat here since 3 this afternoon (it's now midnight) and all I've done is research my Public Admin essay. Not such a great start.


Thank goodness for Youtube and its vast expanse of music videos to get me through this!


So, now to get back to work.


Night, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment